Register for “How I Fired Up My Thyroid” And Get Four FREE Powerful Strategies On How To Regain Energy, Lose Weight and Kiss Depression and Anxiety Goodbye
These Four FREE video classes are life-changing information every thyroid and Hashimoto's patient needs to know.
Let me share with you how I overcame Hashimoto’s Disease when the doctors told me there was nothing they can do for me.
In today’s video, you’ll discover and learn for FREE:
- How my stressful job took a real toll on my health
- Why did I become a certified nutrition coach
- What more can you learn from my FOUR videos:
VIDEO #1: You will learn how 5 foods you eat every day can sabotage your thyroid.
VIDEO #2: I will talk about the TSH and T4 blood test controversy and inaccuracy that is making you sick and leaves many of you undiagnosed and under treated. I also cover what else to test for.
VIDEO #3: I will be sharing the three things that really helped me turn the corner and get on the road of recovery.
VIDEO #4: I will introduce to you my 4 step thyroid healing system and most importantly how YOU can use it to get your life back on track and get results you desire and health you deserve.
Is this you?
- Fatigued even after 10 hours of sleep?
- Can’t lose weight no matter what diet and exercise plan you try?
- Sliding into depression?
- Dealing with anxiety attacks?
- Seeing the world through a foggy brain?
- Had a few miscarriages and/or a difficulty getting pregnant?
- Is your libido lowest ever?
- Feeling cold all the time?
- Seeing your hair thinning no matter how much you care for it?
- Nobody really understands how you feel?
- You eat well but you are not getting that much better?
The thing is: it should not be this way. I cured my thyroid and so can you.
This program is for you, if:
- you have been suffering from hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s Disease
- had your thyroid removed due to cancer
- want to know what can awaken your thyroid
- believe there must be more than just medication
- your doctor is not interested in alternative medication or any other healing options
- you’ve been told you need anti-depressants, vacations and more sleep
- you need simple, practical and jargon-free advice on your thyroid
- you want to know how the thyroid works and how it impacts you
- you just know there must be something else you can do!
Of course you are far from feeling 100% and these are very the likely reasons why you are not getting any better:
- your doctor is using TSH and T4 to tell you how you are feeling and dismisses your symptoms or attributes them to everything else
- some pharmaceuticals are taking real good care of the doctors who are therefore resistant to trying less profitable medication
- a doctor can’t spend more than 7 minutes with you, or else he will be losing money
- modern medicine does not recognize nutrition as a contributing factor to a disease; so your doc won’t help here
- synthetic medications like Synthroid is not optimally agreeing with you
- your adrenals are exhausted and you don’t even know it
- your sugar levels are not stable
- the “healthy food” you are eating is actually sabotaging your thyroid
- your gut and liver is sluggish and not converting Synthroid (aka synthetic T4) to the active hormone (T3) which is your body’s powerhouse
- you are not connecting your stress and emotions to your thyroid’s health
- there are so many different books and online sites, it’s all very confusing and often contradictory
Let’s face it; that is A LOT of reasons why you are not getting any better.
For Those Who are Totally Ready to Take Action and Heal…
Heya Magdalena, I understand that the thyroid is connected to my digestion problems, sugar levels, stress, and toxicity that can be the root of many health related issues including my fatigue, being overweight, depressed, having anxiety attacks, low sex drive and chronic pain. And, I am ready to finally solve my health problems once and for all and feel and look better than I have in years.
When I get “Fire Up My Thyroid” Home Study Program and 5 the Bonuses, including the Implementation Plan, I will discover:
- What my thyroid’s function is, how it is connected to the rest of my body so I take full control of my thyroid health and know how to evaluate and pick a doctor, where to find him/her, what blood tests to ask for and why.
- How to eliminate, reduce or neutralize the key sources of toxicity that are killing my thyroid today and weakening my immune system.
- How to restore my digestive system so I’m never bloated, constipated, gassy and never again suffering from acid reflux or diarrhea – as I know this will strengthen my immune system and my thyroid.
- How to stabilize my sugar levels so I’m never moody, shaky or weak when I don’t get a sugar fix.
- What vitamins and minerals are critical in thyroid recovery and what supplements to get and not to get so I don’t waste money and make my thyroid condition even worse.
- How to re-establish the connection to my body’s innate wisdom and healing energy.
- How to tap into my body’s awareness system – by learning the process of listening to what my body is trying to tell me – I take the guess work out of how to approach my health issues and bring my thyroid back into balance.
- How I will save money, stop wasting my time doing things that are ineffective or even harmful and I will feel better than I have in years because not only will the will my thyroid start healing but the source of the pain will be removed.
- How stress, negative emotions, low self-esteem and sabotaging thoughts are destructive to my health and what I can do to change that incorporating simple meditation, visualization or re-framing techniques into my life.
- How to evaluate supplements since today they are not regulated by the FDA and can be harmful to me, so I know what best to get for my thyroid health
- What my food shopping list should look like so I’m ready to jump into some yummy recipes to get started with the Thyroid Diet.
- What Big 5 foods are sabotaging my gut, the immune system and the thyroid today, how to find out what they are, how to design an Elimination Diet that is right for me.
- What is a thyroid-friendly meal plan during my Elimination Diet and how I can design my own from a bank of many thyroid-friendly recipes.
But, that’s not all!
- I will get an Implementation Guide so I can put all this new knowledge into practice so I start feeling the benefits of returning energy and weight shifting down as quickly as possible.
- I will also learn to have a healing and gentle attitude towards myself to create a contusive environment to heal
- I will learn why I crave certain foods and that each craving is my body’s way of saying it needs my help to give it what it needs
- I will be able to join an online group and get support from like-minded people so I don’t feel alone in this healing journey, so I stay focused and motivated.
This is what the program content covers:
Fire Up My Thyroid 4-step SYSTEM
Learn in 4 steps how to bring your thyroid back that took me 5 years to uncover:
Step 1: MASTER. Thyroid made simple; critical thyroid knowledge you need to have, which your doctors has no time to give you
Step 2: NOURISH. Learn how to fire up your thyroid with the right thyroid diet foods
Step 3: DETOX. Free your body from toxins that inhibit the thyroid function
Step 4: BOOST IT UP. Bring on the right herbs, supplements and emotions
OK, let’s dive in a little deeper so I can show you what it means. I promise you, each call will be packed with more “aha” and “wow” moments that you have gathered for all these years from doctors, books, friends and the internet. See if the content here gets you as excited about healing your own thyroid as it gets me!
Call #1 : MASTER YOUR THYROID
Thyroid made simple; critical thyroid knowledge you need to have, which your doctors has no time to give you.
Guest speaker: Dr David Borenstein, MD of Integrative Medicine, NYC
- Basic thyroid function explained
- How and why thyroid impacts weight, fatigue, depression, anxiety, fertility, hair, digestion, blood pressure and heart diseases
- Connection of thyroid to adrenals, stress and weight
- What is Hashimoto’s Disease and why most hypothyroid is caused by this autoimmune condition
- Why treating with Synthroid and Levothyroxin is not enough and what options are there
- What blood test results to ask for and why
- Why your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) is “normal”, yet you feel terrible
- Who is a good doctor?
- How to assess a doctor? What to ask?
- Where to find good doctors?
——————– ACTION LIST you get: ——————–
- Thyroid overview; simple, practical stuff you have to know; connection between the thyroid and other hormonal glands, digestive tract, liver and kidney.
- List of questions to assess your future doctor.
- Blood test results; what to test and why.
- Resources to find good doctors and patient-to-patient online support.
CALL #2 : NOURISH YOUR THYROID
Learn how to give your thyroid the best nutrition and fire it up again.
Guest speaker: Jeanne Sauvage, creator of “The Art of Gluten-Free Baking”
- Top 10 diet misconceptions that effect your thyroid
- Food sensitivities and thyroid; why and how to get off certain food(s)
- Food that nourishes the thyroid
- Food that sabotages the thyroid
- Cooking techniques for a healthy thyroid
- Outline of thyroid diet foods
——————– ACTION LIST you get: ——————–
- Principals of Thyroid Diet that will get your weight and energy back to where it was.
- Complete list of must-add food; fruit, vegetables, grains, proteins and fats.
- Complete list of should-avoid food.
- Thyroid-friendly cooking styles.
- How to source quality food at reasonable prices.
- Three recipes to try by next week!
CALL #3 : DETOX YOUR THYROID
Learn how to free your body off toxins that inhibit the thyroid function; covering food, the environment and emotions.
Guest speaker: Jim McMahon, ecologist and water purification expert
- Connection of the thyroid to the gut and liver
- Why and how to detox your gut
- Why and how to detox your liver
- Stabilizing your sugar levels (if you suffer from hypoglycemia or insulin resistance)
- Detoxing your kitchen and home
- How water impacts your thyroid
- How to pick the right water filter
——————– ACTION LIST you get: ——————–
- 3-Option Detox Plan (technique + herbs + food + juicing)
- 10 top mistakes to avoid when detoxing and losing weight
- Top 10 toxins found in kitchen and house that impact your thyroid.
- Water filter suppliers and recommended brands.
CALL #4 : BOOST YOUR THYROID
Learn how to help your thyroid with the right supplements, herbs and emotions
Guest speaker: Dr Nicole Egenberger, Naturopathic Doctor at Remede Naturopathics, NYC
- Supplements and minerals that fire up the thyroid
- How to find safe, top-quality supplement brands
- Addressing the confusion about iodine and thyroid
- Good and bad exercise for the thyroid
- Stress and thyroid; how to reframe negative thoughts
- Introduction to breathing, visualization and meditation techniques
- The power of gratitude journal and intention setting
——————– ACTION LIST you get: ——————–
- List of supplements, minerals and herbs that fire up your thyroid.
- Recommended brands (externally certified).
- Exercise routines and movement plans.
- Online resources to breathing, visualization and mediation.
- Sample gratitude journal.
And wait! I am also throwing in some serious BONUSES!
Bonus #1: A 7-Step Implementation Plan
Knowledge is power BUT if you do not put things into action, that knowledge is not working for you. I have pulled all the content this program teaches, plus all the bonus material into a 13-week, step-by-step plan for you. There are many changes you might be making and that can be overwhelming -but having a plan will take that anxiety away and give you new confidence of what to do first, second, etc.There is a saying: “He who fails to plan, plans to fail.”. With out guidance, you get to plan ahead. But remember, you are always going at your pace and do what you can.
Bonus #2: Elimination Diet Meal Plan + Recipes
You will learn from the program how to do an Elimination Diet to nail down the food culprits that are sabotaging your health today. But, I never want you to feel deprived, confused and overwhelmed with “Oh my gosh, so what do I eat now”. This is when the meal plan and 12 yummy recipes will become indispensable.
Bonus #3: Food Substitution Guide
If you need to remove certain foods from your life (the ones you find out are making you sick), you would certainly want to know how to substitute them so you never feel deprived. You will get 53 food substitution ideas for 7 food groups that are known to be problematic for thyroid patients. That’s a lot of new ideas! This list will also open you up to a new way of eating that is still very affordable and practical. And beyond it all; is making you energized, slimmer and happy.
Bonus #4: Food Cravings Guide
Why do you crave certain foods? It’s NOT because you are weak or greedy. Every craving is our body’s way of telling us it needs something from us. Most cravings are a result of nutritional deficiencies or gut problems. You will learn what cravings such as chocolate (mineral deficiency), starch (digestive deficiency) or ice cream (emotional craving) all mean and how to address every one of them. This bonus covers a total of 7 main cravings and gives 22 different solutions.
Bonus #5: Exclusive Forum Access
Birds of the same feather flock together. There is nothing better than swapping thyroid stories and getting the support. This is also one way for you to ask me questions and get answers – in a close, safe, non-judgmental environment. This is an exclusive and CLOSED group and only my clients get access to this space.
What can I expect once I complete the Fire Up My Thyroid program?
- Down by a few pounds and equipped with knowledge how to keep it going
- Feeling less fatigued
- More motivation to finally clean up the house and plan an exciting vacation
- More clarity of mind so you don’t need to double-guess and cross-check yourself
- Experiencing work and career with excitement and enthusiasm
- Having all the energy to play with the kids and cook for the family
- No guilt about not having been the most energetic and enthusiastic mom, wife, daughter or peer
- Confidence in what to ask your doctor and what results to expect
- Clarity of what are thyroid diet foods and how to make them part of your daily life.
Now, let me also share with you what my CURRENT CLIENTS are saying about working with the 4-Step System.
“I’m ready to be my own Thyroid CEO“
“The overall content of the teleseminar was just great. Firstly, giving us the understanding of the digestive system and the role of the gut in re-building our immune system was key for me. I loved the nutritional info and the recipes. Having the guest speakers added lots of value; each brought deep sense of expertise. The interaction element and opening the calls for Q&As gave me clarity on a few issues that I personally had to address. Most importantly, I’m ready to take action and be my own thyroid CEO.”
- Janis Lipsitz, Pennsylvania, Director of Learning & Development at IMS Consulting Group, Pennsylvania
“I feel in control again.”
“You are brilliant and are making a big difference in this world! Not only do I feel much better in terms of having more energy and feeling more optimistic, but this program also brought me so much closer to my sister (we did the program together). The content is very relevant and helpful; explained in practical easy to follow steps, very thorough and comprehensive. You pulled together many studies and nutritional knowledge and delivered it in 4 easy-to-follow sessions. I feel in control now that I know what specific tests to ask my endocrinologist and why, how to do an Elimination Diet, what are my detox options. I also appreciate you debunking much of the confusion about the supplements and pointing us in the stress reduction direction. Awesome!”
- Sara Alcoff, school counselor, New York
“After 20 years of thyroid and hormonal issues, I’m finally on track to solving my health mystery.”
“I met Magdalena at the Healthy Thyroid Meetup she organizes each month in NYC and I had a feeling that she might give me a new direction to restore my health. I’ve been suffering from thyroid and adrenal issues for the past 20 years but no doctor, naturopath or healer was truly able to help me. I already have a deep knowledge of the thyroid and the lifestyle that goes with it so this program re-emphasized on what my next steps should be. The Fire Up My Thyroid program content was great; not too much and not too little. It pulled all the most important pieces for me and most importantly: it made me take action in the right direction. I was very impressed with what Dr Borenstein and Dr Egenberger had to say and they both made me realize what a truly good thyroid doctor should know and how to treat complex issues like mine. I’m so much closer now to solving my health mystery and I thank you for that, Magdalena.”
- Stacy Dilieto, Physical Therapist, New York City
“If I had any doubts before, this sudden transformation made me a total believer.”
“As a person with juvenile diabetes, I am acutely aware of how food affects my body. In recent years, I was diagnosed with celiac disease. Then in the last six months, I began to have issues with my thyroid. To further my frustration with my health, I still had trouble digesting food – and I’ve been on a gluten and wheat free diet for years!
A month ago, I started working with Magdalena. She is knowledgeable and friendly, and genuinely feels for my health conditions and concerns. The best part: within two weeks of starting her detox program I wasn’t bloated, my mood and mental clarity improved, sinus allergies disappeared, my energy increased, my creative juices started flowing again, I can concentrate for much longer and even my adult acne began to clear. If I had any doubts before, this sudden transformation of improved health made me a total believer. Magdalena also introduced me to different foods and recipes that were not only health, but tasty. She accompanied me to the supermarket and explained what to eat and the reasons why it was a better nutritional choice. She also explained what tests my doctor should run, and the technical reasons behind my health issues. All in all, if you’re questioning whether to work with Magdalena, realize she is not only an educated and passionate diet coach, but also a former thyroid patient. Let her work her magic, and you’ll wake up feeling healthy again.”
- Kristin Creighton Asaro, Graphic Designer, New York City www.kristincreighton.com
“Magda was there for me when I felt like I was out of my depth…“
“For years I have had doctors try and explain to me why I was so tired, and why I was getting sick, all the time. Finally, a naturopath diagnosed me with hypothyroid, adrenal fatigue and sensitivity to 8 foods (most were my favorite). I came home that day feeling REALLY daunted; “Oh my god, what do I eat now!?” Enter Magdalena. She taught me about my blood tests, pointed me to the best online resources, showed me how to cook yummy allergy-friendly meals, took me grocery shopping and opened my eyes to all of the amazing foods I didn’t know even existed! Six months later, I am in the best shape of my life (I lost 10 pounds), feeling the best I have EVER felt, and eating some of the yummiest food – with new dishes inspiring me every day. Thank you, Magdalena. I am so lucky to have you in my life!”
- Blair Fillingham, Senior PR Manager at Microsoft, Seattle, WA.
“Reduced medication for the first time in 10 years.”
“Without a doubt, I would recommend investing in your health with Magdalena. I started the six-month VIP 1:1 Coaching plan and for the first time in 10 years I’ve seen a drop in my medication dosage! I feel way better, my thyroid nodules are gone, the goiter is almost invisible now and have more energy than ever. Your health is your life and I am very happy I have made that investment and commitment. I have learned a lot about my thyroid and how good nutrition plays a critical role in getting my health back. I vote you as one of the most influential women in my life. Thank you, Magdalena!”
- Lillian Hilliard, Special Education Teacher, Long Island, New York.
“My support system after thyroid cancer…”
“After I lost my thyroid to cancer (after years of feeling absolutely awful), I was put on Synthroid but felt far from 100%. My doctors never explained to me the importance of having a healthy gut and liver to convert Synthroid properly. Magdalena and I started working together on a detox plan. Within weeks, I started feeling more energy and lost a few pounds. We are still working on boosting my immune system and lowering my antibodies. It’s a must to work with Magdalena – I know more about my thyroid and food than ever. I’m still healing but the results are visible now and I’m very committed to continue this journey.”
- Maria Herminia Graterol, Women’s Rights Officer at the UN, New York City.
“No more brain fog, anxiety attacks and weight down by 7lb!”
“When I met Magdalena I was skeptical that anything can change my Hashimoto’s saga, especially with food.. I’ve been on medication for 10 years now, have seen many doctors, my doses were going up and so was my fatigue and weight. I hated my job as my brain was just not the same and nobody really understood that. Fast-forward 4 months; my Synthroid doses just got reduced from 185mcg to 125mcg (yes!). My TPO antibodies dropped from 1,000+ to 384 now. And yes, I miss some food at times but I learned to make so many new things and the benefits are so clear; no more brain fog, my weight is finally down by 7lb and I don’t remember the last anxiety attack I had. This is so well worth it. Thank you, M!”
- Megan O, Fund Manager, New York City.
My story of recovery
Like many people, my personal health crisis brought me here today. I was a high-flying advertising executive, had a knack for my trade (strategic planning), worked on Fortune 500 brands, covered the Asian region, lived in 6 different countries and was the go-to-person in the industry. I loved it and was addicted to it. Until a crisis struck. Intensifying anxiety attacks, forgetting events that happened the day before, severe mood swings and sliding into depression landed me with a diagnosis of Hashimoto’s Disease. My TSH, T3, T4 were within range but my TPO antibodies were over 1,000 (norm is <30). Based on these, modern medicine only treats TSH, T3 and T4 and has no solution for the high antibodies that were a reflection of the raging inflammation in my body; I was therefore sent home with “we have no cure for you”. It was the most lonely and helpless time of my life. Looking back at it now, it’s hardly surprising that my immune system is weak; I was not a breast-fed baby (my immune system is therefore weak), in my tweens I lived through the Chernobyl nuclear disaster and ate contaminated food for a week after the explosion. Due to a weak immune system, I suffered from chronic ear infections and eczema as a child and later severe acne, migraines and hormonal imbalance for early adulthood; all clear signs of chronic inflammation and a suppressed immune system. As my advertising career took off, I was under chronic stress, exhausted adrenals that were made only worse by my intense and competitive athleticism. In other words, I was an ideal candidate for an autoimmune disease. Refusing to accept my disease, I went to a nutrition school to become a Certified Nutrition Coach, to really know how food can heal. I also dove into every thyroid book I could buy, sought answers from numerous endocrinologists, alternative healers and naturopaths to filter it all down to what’s critical in firing up your thyroid. Today, I feel better than ever before. Free of all hypothyroid symptoms, I have more energy than most 28-year olds, my skin is glowing, I have not had flu in 3 years, I sleep well and enjoy a wonderful equilibrium in my life. Thyroid problems in women is what I dedicate my life to. I own a coaching practice Thyroid Diet Coach focused on thyroid diet foods. It’s ironic but true: my disease became my destiny.
I’m dedicating this program to all those of you who aspire to:
- get your energy back to do what is a chore today; like cooking healthy meals for your family
- stop thinking about your weight every day
- free yourself of an obsessive chatter on “what to eat” and “how much to exercise”
- stop feeling guilty about not being the best mom, wife, daughter, friend or colleague
- get out of the vicious circle of “too depressed about my weight but too fatigued to exercise”
- do great things in your life and stop feeling like your life is slipping away
- master the thyroid diet foods and make them a fun part of your life
- be positive and kind to others by putting all the mood swings away
- have your career back on track, with more joy, enthusiasm and results
- get off Synthroid (and other meds) or reduce the doses significantly
- get your libido and intimacy back to where it once was
- be motivated to do great things around the house, travel and socialize, just the way things used to be.
Meet the CONTRIBUTORS:
Each guest speaker stayed on for the Q&A sessions to answer many questions – it’s likely that the question you might have has been answered here already.
Dr David Borenstein is an MD of Integrative Medicine based in New York City. His knowledge of the thyroid, adrenals and hormone health is like no other. He takes a very balanced and holistic approach working with his patients. He appeared on Call #1 and talked extensively about what blood tests to run and why. I also interviewed him how to pick the right doctors, where to find them and what questions we can ask prior to making an appointment. This will save you a lot of disappointment and money.
Dr Nicole Egenberger is a Naturopathic Doctor who is also based in New York City and runs her own multidisciplinary clinic called RemedeNaturopathics. In her practice, Dr. Egenberger focuses on women’s health concerns and autoimmune conditions. She is the former vice-president of the New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians. She is published in major scientific journals and is regularly interviewed as an expert by Natural Health Magazine and Prevention Magazine. She speaks to us on Call #4 about vitamins and minerals critical in achieving thyroid and adrenal health. She also shares how to pick the right brands, a topic that is becoming very controversial now.
Jim McMahon is an ecologist and a water purification expert who can be explored further on www.cleanairpurewater.com. He authored numerous published papers and contributed to books concerning the health of the water we drink. Jim lives in a log house overlooking the headwater steams stream in the mountains of southern Utah and says “it does not get better than this.” He talked to us on Call #3 DETOX about the importance of clean water in thyroid health and will give us guidance on how to pick the right water filtration system. From my personal experience, this can be a daunting task taking weeks to complete.
Jeanne Sauvage is the blogger behind Art of Gluten-Free Baking. She has been eating gluten-free since the birth of her daughter in 2000 triggered a gluten intolerance. In addition, she was also diagnosed with a wheat allergy. She considers her diagnoses to be two of the best things that ever happened to her—because they led her to adopt a much more varied and interesting diet than she had before she was diagnosed. Her goal is to help folks know that eating and baking gluten-free is fun and delicious! She teaches gluten-free baking classes in Seattle, and her first book, Gluten-Free Baking for the Holidaysis coming out Fall 2012 from Chronicle Books. Jeanne expands our horizons on a life with no or little gluten, on Call #2 NOURISH.
This program might NOT be for you, if:
- REASON #1 : you are happy with your medication and plan to remain on it
- REASON #2: you are too afraid to try zero-risk nutritional changes, even small ones
- REASON #3: you do not believe in food having an impact on our health
- REASON #4: you have no thyroid or adrenal issues and enjoy a thriving health!
- REASON #5: you believe things will never get better
And that’s OK; we are all in a different path of life and recovery. However, if you are ready to make changes, let me tell you more about the program.
How soon will I feel the results?
Very soon – just by eliminating certain foods that are not serving you well today, most people start feeling better within the first 1-2 weeks. The Elimination Diet (in Step #2) will teach you how to spot the culprits; the food culprit is different for each person. Detoxing your liver and gut in Step #3, will provide another wave of relief. Often times thyroid problems in women are caused by too high or too low sugar levels or adrenal fatigue which you would need to address first before healing your thyroid – you will be pointed to the right resources on how to handle that.
Will I ever be able to get off medication or heal completely?
It is a frequent question. Not surprisingly; many of you hate the idea of popping the pill first thing in the morning and everyone wants to be free of these debilitating symptoms. The truth is:
- the earlier you catch it and make changes, the higher the recovery chances (like in my case)
- depending on the condition of your thyroid gland and the degree it can start producing T4 and T3 hormones on its own again; this is something no one will tell you till you try it. In any case, you will feel significantly better.
- even if your thyroid is significantly compromised or you lost it to cancer, the 4-Step Fire Up My Thyroid System will still benefit you in: converting T4 to T3 hormone more effectively in your liver and gut (means less medication) and help you reduce the inflammation in your body (means more energy, weight loss and less fatigue) and preventing you from future autoimmune conditions.
How do I start reducing the medication dose?
You don’t do it without your doctor’s agreement. What often happens is: you will show signs of hyperthyroid symptoms (shakiness, nervousness, sweating, etc) and/or your TSH goes too low – these are signs (good ones!) that your medication needs to be reduced as your body doesn’t need that much thyroid hormones– signs of a recovery! It might help you before you get on the calls, to know a few really, really important things that doctors typically do not share with patients.
What is the difference between hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Disease? 90% of cases of hypothyroidism in the US, Europe and Australia are the result of an autoimmune disorder called Hashimoto’s Disease. The other 10% are due to iodine deficiency which is rare unless you live around Michigan. You might not aware that most thyroid problems in women (and men) are in fact NOT caused by a thyroid disease but an autoimmune disorder in which your own immune system gets confused and starts attacking your own thyroid which then starts to under function. An autoimmune disease is very hard to treat as modern medicine does not have a cure for it today. This is also why it’s so important to measure your antibody levels to understand the degree of the disease. Sadly, hardly any doctor will run these tests. Medications like Synthroid, Levoxyl, Cytomel, etc are synthetic versions of your thyroid hormone which your thyroid is not producing sufficiently now – they do not however address the cause of your immune system producing the killer antibodies. Fire Up My Thyroid program was developed to largely help you start the healing process by giving you a concrete thyroid diet foods and plans to give your autoimmune system a rest by lowering the chronic inflammation in your body.
Why has my doctor never explained this to me? Why were my antibodies never tested? 70% of people I meet who struggle with thyroid conditions were never explained what an autoimmune disorder is, that it is the root cause of your thyroid crisis and monitoring the antibodies will be as important aslooking at your TSH, T3 and T4. A few reasons why this is happening today:
- Modern Western medicine is most often focused on treating the symptoms, not the root cause of any disease
- There is no medication, apart from steroids, to lower the inflammation of the body
- Doctor were never taught nutrition in medical school, hence they can’t really advise on what thyroid diet foods should be
- Western medicine does not recognize chronic inflammation as a medical condition
How else would hypothyroidism affect me? As much as your weight, depression, anxiety and foggy brain is the cause of your pain and frustration today, in the longer run, thyroid diseases can get far worse. It’s not uncommon for people to develop fibromyalgia (70% of FM sufferers have hypothyroidism as well), multiple sclerosis, arthritis, diabetes which are also autoimmune disorders. According to Dr Broda Barnes (a world-class, renowned physician and endocrinologist), thyroid patients have a 260% chance of heart diseases. He also noted that 75% of his patients had their blood pressure decline after having their thyroid treated.
You might as well try something new
You have probably tried many different solutions; doctors, healers, pills, vitamins, diets; well, you know what I mean. I went through that too.
Here is the thing: not ONE thing will work to awaken your thyroid.The same way, most thyroid problems in women were created by nutritional deficiencies, toxicity and stress; any of these factors might have contributed to your thyroid condition, therefore not one will take it all away. For some people, it’s about eliminating 1-2 foods and adding some herbs to see their TSH go down and antibodies start dropping – as a result they start losing weight, regaining energy, etc. For others, a change of 20 things and 3 years are needed to get the same results (that’s my case). Be patient and be kind to yourself, but do something new and different.
My business, reputation and brand is built on what my clients are saying about my work with them. I take it very personally to deliver the best advice, direction and inspiration for you to start healing. I am therefore providing a 30-day GUARANTEE that you will learn everything you need to know, if implemented correctly, that will give you the same results as thousands of other people. If at any time, after the program is over you are not happy with the results, I will refund you all your money.
I asked people in the industry as well as my clients how much they thought this course is worth. I was told to price it at $700 and up. This is probably the right price point but I felt like perhaps not everyone could afford it.
So, I made it much less, keep reading…
The one question I would like you to ask yourself is this: how much are you spending per quarter (every 3 months) because of your thyroid struggle? Is this what your expenses look like, every 3 months?
Doctor fees $200-500
Thyroid meds (e.g. Synthroid) $40
Supplements and vitamins $120 ($40/month)
Alternative healers $150 – $500
Books and resources $50
Time lost with kids and loved one – priceless
Better job and career I could have – you decide
This means $590 – $1,240 per quarter, or $2,360 – $4,960 per year, without the time and career loss opportunity. This means if you had thyroid issues for the past 10 years, you could have spent… you can do the math but it seems like a lot of money.. Every since I quit advertising, I decided my mission in life is to empower people with knowledge and tools so they too can selfheal. This is why I decided to make Fire Up My Thyroid program really, really affordable.
Here is your deal:
OK, so if I sign up for Fire Up My Thyroid Program, I will be getting:
- Access to 4 recorded calls:
Call #1 : Master critical thyroid knowledge to be in the driver’s seat
Call #2: Nourish your thyroid with the best nutrients possible
Call #3: Detox your thyroid from sabotaging factors
Call #4: Boost it with herbs, supplements and attitude.
Plus, BONUS material, value : $500.
- Bonus #1: 7-Step IMPLEMENTATION PLAN of “Fire Up My Thyroid” program
- Bonus #2: Elimination Diet Meal Plan + Recipes
- Bonus #3: Food Substitution Guide
- Bonus #4: Food Craving Guide
- Bonus #5: Closed Forum Access; Facebook “Thyroid Thrivers”
P.S. The Wall Street might be down today but this is one investment that never depreciates…
P.S.S I’m doing a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked.
Got more questions? Still not sure? Fire away and email to Magdalena@ThyroidDietCoach.com